Central Standard RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSRP - Central Standard RP for TSRP

2 posters

Axel Zeldowa : Application To Join The Sin City Police Department

Booyah
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Axel Zeldowa : Application To Join The Sin City Police Department Empty Axel Zeldowa : Application To Join The Sin City Police Department

Post  Booyah Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:11 pm

Name: Axel Zeldowa

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8198152

Define 'Rush Cuffing': Rush cuffing is when a police officer, or who ever has access to cuff someone, runs into the place, for example the 7/11, and presses his/her bind to cuff someone. There is no role play in rush cuffing.

Define 'Deathmatching': Death matching is when anyone in the server begins to go on a killing spree with no reason but just for kills. This isn't a DM server, it's Role play. Death matchers belong in DM servers.

Define 'Revenge-Killing': Revenge killing is a term used when someone that has been killed by another player, returns to that player and kills him/her. This may also count as a DM in most cases.

The bank is being robbed. You run up, pistol drawn, only for three armed, masked men to walk out, with AK47's pointed at you. They don't shoot yet. What do you do?:

I would slowly step back, but keep my gun pointed at the men. The first thing I would attempt to do is get some cover and back up from my fellow policemen/policewomen. A single officer is not enough to stop three AK47's. After all, we can only carry around pistols unless given orders/permission to carry other weapons. After backup has arrived, I will carry on to warn the thieves to drop the weapons and the money, before we will have to use force. (They are holding powerful and dangerous weapons, and aiming at police officers, so we have the right to shoot to wound, not to kill unless they fire first.) After everything calms down, I'll inform the officers, get the money back to the bank, and take the suspects into prison, where they belong.
    Zyroke
    Roleplayer
    Roleplayer

Axel Zeldowa : Application To Join The Sin City Police Department Empty Re: Axel Zeldowa : Application To Join The Sin City Police Department

Post  Zyroke Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:21 pm

Accepted.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:52 pm