Central Standard RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSRP - Central Standard RP for TSRP

2 posters

Johnny Cade's Police Department Application

Johnny Cade
    Johnny Cade
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Johnny Cade's Police Department Application Empty Johnny Cade's Police Department Application

Post  Johnny Cade Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:04 am

Name: Johnny Cade

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20508664

Past Experience in Police Work: I've been a police officer in many servers including these: Fisk City, UnderGround-Networks, and Nukesilo RP. I believe experience is a key factor as if you've done it before then you will already know how to handle things and the correct instructions to follow in certain situations. I listed those servers as they have been the recent popular ones in the last couple of years from what I know of. I noticed this server and decided that it was unique and special which is one of the reasons why I want to be a cop. I see this server having potential and a good cop force is a key to success on any TSRP server.

Your Criminal Record: As of right now I have no arrests or court cases in the past or present.

Define 'Rush Cuffing': Rush cuffing is when a cop doesn't RP a situation and basically runs into a robbery(for example) and just cuffs you and then sends you to jail. I've had it happen to me countless times in the past and I definitely have to say that's it's very annoying. You should always RP it out one way or another, and always use a tazer before cuffing unless the person has already been tazered by another officer.

Define 'Deathmatching': Overall it's when you kill someone for no proper RP reason whatsoever and they did nothing wrong to you RP wise. One of the most common problems when it comes to an RP server and I haven't seen a lot of this as of yet in the server so that is good.

Define 'Revenge-Killing': Rather you get killed for an RP reason or you got DM'ed, it's when you find the person and kill them right after they killed you. Another common problem that occurs often, it can be considered just as bad as a DM. Basically if you we're DMed or felt killed for a fail RP reason then you should just contact an admin so they can handle it. It's best to leave into an admin's hands instead of fighting back if you are being killed for no reason.

The bank is being robbed. You run up, pistol drawn, only for three armed, masked men to walk out, with AK47's pointed at you. They don't shoot yet. What do you do?: I would either try to talk it out and try to gain any trust I can, if I see a place to hide nearby such as car then I will call for a backup whenever I can. Obviously I can't win with a pistol especially when there is three of them so I have to call for backup as fast as possible. I would do my best to keep civilians harmless and out of the entire situation. In this case, backup is the way to go when there's three of them and one of you.
    Zyroke
    Roleplayer
    Roleplayer

Johnny Cade's Police Department Application Empty Re: Johnny Cade's Police Department Application

Post  Zyroke Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:37 am

Wonderful Application

Accepted

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:01 pm