Central Standard RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSRP - Central Standard RP for TSRP

2 posters

Tobi Kyrgazaki's Police Application

TobiROX
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Tobi Kyrgazaki's Police Application Empty Tobi Kyrgazaki's Police Application

Post  TobiROX Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:47 pm

Name: My name is Tobi Kyrgazaki

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:222242

Past Experience in Police Work : I have recently been on Underground Networks, as an Officer,
    Then the server shut down. So, yep. I was a cop for 2 months.

Your Criminal Record : Nothing currently, I've just recently joined to this great server.

Define 'Rush Cuffing': Rush Cuffing, is when there is a robbery, and instead of warning them, you just charge in and cuff the person.

Define 'Deathmatching': Deathmatching is killing in a non-rp fashion, such as for fun, boredom, etc.
    You can get kicked, cuffed, or even banned.

Define 'Revenge-Killing': Revenge killing is when somebody kills you, and when you RAGE Twisted Evil ,
    and you kill them after you spawn for revenge.

The bank is being robbed. You run up, pistol drawn, only for three armed, masked men to walk out, with AK47's pointed at you. They don't shoot yet. What do you do?

You warn them to drop the gun immediately.
    If they do not respond or listen, ask them again.
    Taze them.
    Cuff them.
    Give them a warning or jail.
    Zyroke
    Roleplayer
    Roleplayer

Tobi Kyrgazaki's Police Application Empty Re: Tobi Kyrgazaki's Police Application

Post  Zyroke Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:01 am

Denied

Even if the PD wasn't full, I don't think your quite what were looking for, sorry man. No hard feelings.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:47 am