Central Standard RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSRP - Central Standard RP for TSRP

2 posters

Danny Bane's Application

Danny Bane
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Danny Bane's Application Empty Danny Bane's Application

Post  Danny Bane Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:11 pm

Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:7009820

IC - Name:
    Danny Bane

OOC - How long have you been play TSRP?:
    I've been playing off and on for about 4 years now. Helped manage Strict Realism Roleplay a couple of years back before it went offline.

IC - Why do you want to join this organization:
    I'm low on cash and don't have much of any higher education. I'm looking for stable employment and a group of people I can get along and work with. I'm a quick learner and won't be a waste of your time.

IC/OOC - What can you provide to the organization:
    Common sense, intelligence, hard work. [OOC]: Common sense, intelligence, not acting like a moron.

IC/OOC - Will you take orders from all your superiors? Yes/No:
    Yes, and I would ensure others do as well.

IC/OOC - Do you agree to take all orders including going out and selling drugs or manning the bar in the club? Yes/No:
    Yes, though active work is preferred.

IC - How would you perform a drug sale? (Give an example of a RP instance where you would sell drugs):
    I like to set out on street corners and light up a cigarette to pass the time. If I see someone shady I'd wave them over and offer them a discount pack of cigarettes. If they want to pursue into harder drugs, I'd ask what they're looking for, and would continue on with the deal if I'm carrying it.

IC/OOC - Extra comments/personal note:
    None that I can think of. My TSRP commands are a little rusty still: haven't played in awhile.
    Ken_Berkely
    Ken_Berkely
    Roleplayer
    Roleplayer

Danny Bane's Application Empty Re: Danny Bane's Application

Post  Ken_Berkely Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:03 pm

Accepted.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:41 am