Central Standard RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSRP - Central Standard RP for TSRP

Jack's Application

oth3llo
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Jack's Application Empty Jack's Application

Post  oth3llo Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:13 pm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1862072

IC - Name: Jack Smith

OOC - How long have you been play TSRP?: I have played Tsrp for almost 2,5 years now. I am a mafia guy I love to play like one, so I have almost played as a mafia tipe all the time.

IC - Why do you want to join this organization: I just moved in to this town and left my past behind me. I have come here to start a new life with new friends and family. I'm seeking a job that offers more than money... Family, you always need one to watch your back. I feel like I could make a great time with the Bratva and get new comrades.

IC/OOC - What can you provide to the organization: In my past life I served the millitary and I was out on mission almost all the time. So now that I'm done and going back I need some kind work to do. I have sold diffrente stuffs to the pepole in the military without anyone notice it. I'm offering a guy who can do any mission and sell stuffs out to the pepole in the streets both illegal and legal stuffs.

IC/OOC - Will you take orders from all your superiors? Yes/No: In the millitary I got punishment if i didn't take orders from the officer. So I have learn to take any order from anyone who is superior me. So yes.

IC/OOC - Do you agree to take all orders including going out and selling drugs or manning the bar in the club? Yes/No: Give me a thing to do and I will make that happend. I will not leave my post or do anything stupid. So yes

IC - How would you perform a drug sale? (Give an example of a RP instance where you would sell drugs): Like I did in the millitary, I need first to make sure they are not a cop or anything like that. Then I need to talk to him and make sure he will not gossip me to the police. Then I will say something like : Do you wanna fly with your friends or by yourself? Then I got some stuffs for you for a good.... good... price.

IC/OOC - Extra comments/personal note: Nothing speacial it's just that I don't like
    to be in a mafia that just dm and bad rp.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:18 am