Central Standard RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSRP - Central Standard RP for TSRP

2 posters

Bratva's CK on Eric Scofield and Danny Bane

Enders
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Bratva's CK on Eric Scofield and Danny Bane Empty Bratva's CK on Eric Scofield and Danny Bane

Post  Enders Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:53 am

Alright I think we need to get some clarification about what happened during that whole CK event tonight. Me and Barnes (Danny Bane) are fine with taking the CK, as long as everything checks out. I just need to make sure it does. To clear everything up, I'll start from the beginning.

As Eric Scofield, I got two of my detectives, Ronnie Miller and Danny Bane, to infiltrate the Bratva. At first, they didn't have any specific mission. While going to the Sin City Nightclub, Ronnie Miller spoke to the bartender, Jeff Jones, trying to get information about anywhere he can get work in the city. We had no idea he was Bratva at the time. I left, and he continued to speak to Ronnie Miller about joining a group he has. (I believe we have a condump of this in case you need it, I'm not sure, I'll find out). After Ronnie was sure that there was an illegal organization, I got Danny Bane to try to get in as well. We periodically met in various places including the diner, hotel, and once, a rooftop. In the diner and hotel, we would always enter at different times, and speak only two at a time, so one can watch the entrance. Anyone who was using a camera or anyone within earshot would be spotted immediately. At one point we met on a rooftop, and had one keeping a lookout. Again, anyone using a camera would be spotted, unless they were hiding in a window of one of the buildings waiting for us, which wouldn't make sense because we did not plan to meet there, it was spontaneous.

We kept a huge log of information which can be found http://enders229.proboards.com/index.cgi?. I encourage everyone to check it out. I made an account and password so no one has to register.
    Username - guest
    password - guest1

As you can see, we kept a very tight log of everything that was going on. All pictures were obtained in game, all information was obtained through roleplay. If we claimed we had a picture of something, we actually did. Now, Danny Bane was killed because of a picture that was apparently taken of him, Ronnie Miller, and Eric Scofield talking. I just need to know who took it, how, and when, to ensure the kill was legit. I understand it's not an actual picture, but whoever roleplayed that he or she took it should be able to describe how he roleplayed doing it. Where he was, what he saw, how he saw us, whatever. If it was in fact taken legitly, then all of this continues, no problem, me and Danny have already made brand new characters and we're willing to accept the CK. I just want to make sure everything was handled correctly, thanks.

Also, really do check out that website. All the archive pictures have been lost for some reason but all the information we found on Bratva is there. The archives is for our work in our last server.
    francois
    Roleplayer
    Roleplayer

Bratva's CK on Eric Scofield and Danny Bane Empty Re: Bratva's CK on Eric Scofield and Danny Bane

Post  francois Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:17 am

While we're on this subject, I'd like to know why you are targeting Fournier over anyone else in the force.
    francois
    Roleplayer
    Roleplayer

Bratva's CK on Eric Scofield and Danny Bane Empty Re: Bratva's CK on Eric Scofield and Danny Bane

Post  francois Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:53 pm

Name of Arresting Officer: Thierry Fournier
    Name of Criminal: Serg Voronin, alias Lukash
    Age (If Available): 24
    Date: 12/18/09

Crime:
    ----Summary of events : Attempted kidnapping, assault on a peace officer, with harm, possession of assault weapon, attempted murder
    ----Partners in Crime? : Aleksandr Kaidanovsky, alias Johnny Sasaki
    ----Assisting Officers? : Eric Scofield
    ----Damage to property, civilians, or officers? : Broken sewer grate, battery to Fournier
    ----Armed? : Yes
    ----Weapons in possesions/used? : AK-47, unused

Sentence Time: 20 minutes
    Fine:
    Mugshot (If picture is unavailable, say description): Taken //one of the Aristarkh models
    Fingerprints Taken: Yes
    francois
    Roleplayer
    Roleplayer

Post  francois Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:54 pm

Name of Arresting Officer: Thierry Fournier
    Name of Criminal: Aleksandr Kaidanovsky, alias Johnny Sasaki
    Age (If Available): 24
    Date: 12/18/09

Crime:
    ----Summary of events : Breaking in to the jail, attempted murder and kidnapping, possession of assault weaponry
    ----Partners in Crime? : Serg Voronin, alias Lukash
    ----Assisting Officers? : Oswald Spectre
    ----Damage to property, civilians, or officers? : Broken sewer grate, gunfire damage to walls
    ----Armed? : Yes
    ----Weapons in possesions/used? : Yes

Sentence Time: 20 minutes
    Fine:
    Mugshot (If picture is unavailable, say description): Taken //black suit, black hat with hatband
    Fingerprints Taken: Yes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 7:53 pm