Central Standard RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSRP - Central Standard RP for TSRP

3 posters

Thierry Fournier's Administration Application

francois
    Roleplayer
    Roleplayer

Thierry Fournier's Administration Application Empty Thierry Fournier's Administration Application

Post  francois Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:07 pm

Name: Thierry Fournier

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19194451

Example RP post (4 lines minimum):

Thierry smiled as he fingered an ornate ebony pipe, gazing past his plate of cheese, past Zyroke, past the wall of the ritzy restaurant, lost in reflection upon days past.

"Yes, I knew Kadar. As for what I was to him, well..."

Putting down the pipe gingerly, Thierry turned to face his new acquaintance as he thought of how to phrase his relationship with the French-Moroccan mastermind.

"A friend, I doubt he had any friend his entire life. A partner, no, he was never involved with anyone else for long. An associate, well, I suppose I'm still here. But a pawn, yes, always a pawn..."

Thierry, smirking with just a hint of bitterness, leaned back in his chair and sighed.

"Then again, we all were."

What is admin abuse?: The use of powers granted by administrator status for anything other than justly administrating the server. Admin powers should not have to be used unless there is a problem with a player, provided all jobs and buildings are working.

Give an example of admin abuse: Creating money or gunspawns for one's own purposes, using admin powers to bypass barriers your character would not be able to for RP purposes, using admin powers to give an unfair advantage during a roleplay scenario.

Correct this line:
    billy bob waz goin 2 b an admin but didnt lern enough english 2 b gud enuf.
    Billy Bob was going to become an administrator, but he did not learn enough English well enough to meet the standard required.

Tell me why you want to be an admin(1 paragraph MINIMUM):
    Too often, I have seen fine servers filled with skilled roleplayers fall apart because anybody could literally get away with anything, due to the lack of administration. Without an admin on, an aimbotting DMer can easily empty a server by slaughtering anyone who isn't hidden behind a locked door, completely eliminating the possibility of any roleplay, without any possibility of timely recourse for the victimized players. Being an administrator isn't about elevated status or exclusive perks, it's about ensuring the quality of the experience players have on the server is as high as possibly, and that roleplayers can trust they will be free to play in a just environment. Just as we live knowing the law protects us in society, so must the roleplaying public know the administrators keep the server working.
    Hermit
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Thierry Fournier's Administration Application Empty Re: Thierry Fournier's Administration Application

Post  Hermit Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:51 pm

"but he did not learn enough English well enough to meet the standard required."

But he didn't learn enough English to meet the standard requirements.

Just needed to point that out, you might want to fix your application on that part. Smile
    francois
    Roleplayer
    Roleplayer

Thierry Fournier's Administration Application Empty Re: Thierry Fournier's Administration Application

Post  francois Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:58 pm

The standard I'm referring to is the standard required by the owner of the server. Nothing wrong with the sentence, but thank you for your effort.
    EDIT:
    Also, the reason for my application was made abundantly clear today. Ken disappears without warning, Herbert Jones comes in and starts DMing, and ended all of the roleplay that was happening. No admins reachable to come ban him, no possibility of RP, and EVERYONE LEAVES. As of 4:00 PM PST, the server is empty, save Herbert Jones and an AFK Zyroke.
    Alexo
    Alexo
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Post  Alexo Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:49 pm

he can be a dick at times but hes cool +1
    francois
    Roleplayer
    Roleplayer

Post  francois Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:07 pm

If I come across as dickish, it's my seething rage at the current robspam and rob glitch. I cry at night because of it. Thanks bruh

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:15 am