Central Standard RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSRP - Central Standard RP for TSRP

4 posters

Wake's SCPD Application

Wake
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Wake's SCPD Application Empty Wake's SCPD Application

Post  Wake Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:34 pm

Name: Wake Kipper

SteamID:
    STEAM_0:1:5417533

Past Experience in Police Work :
    Tons. I've been in TSRP for at least 2 years or so, and 90% of the time I was a cop. I've held every single rank from jail guard to commissioner, so yeah, I've definitely got experience.

Your Criminal Record : Clean as a whistle.

Define 'Rush Cuffing': Rush cuffing is when a police officer cuffs someone without proper roleplay, such when an officer runs into the 7/11 and instantly cuffs the robber.

Define 'Deathmatching': DM is when one goes around killing people for no reason.

Define 'Revenge-Killing': RKing is when you die, and when you respawn go back and kill the guy who killed you as an act of revenge.

The bank is being robbed. You run up, pistol drawn, only for three armed, masked men to walk out, with AK47's pointed at you. They don't shoot yet. What do you do?: Call for immediate backup and step back a little to find some cover. I would then tell them to put down their guns, but we all know this only works .1% of the time. Once backup arrives, I would have one officer down at the end of the street, and another at the other end. Since the robbers have already come out, they're obviously ready to run and have already gotten all the money. If they're smart, they would split up and be caught by me and the other officers. However, they might just all clusterfuck one side of the street. In this case, any one of us would use our tazers to bring them down or lethal force if they decide to shoot.
    PeanyTech
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Wake's SCPD Application Empty Re: Wake's SCPD Application

Post  PeanyTech Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:20 pm

My two thumbs up for Wake. I can vouch for him.
    francois
    Roleplayer
    Roleplayer

Post  francois Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:20 pm

I overheard him RPing a little bit today, and he seemed capable
    Zyroke
    Roleplayer
    Roleplayer

Post  Zyroke Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:30 pm

Accepted

Peany, I appreciate the comment, makes my job easier.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:31 am