Central Standard RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSRP - Central Standard RP for TSRP

2 posters

hayleees application

haylee
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

hayleees application Empty hayleees application

Post  haylee Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:45 pm

Name: Haylee Vladaski

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:821324

Reason for applying: I love working the MD, and I know I'm good at it.

A man is bleeding profusely from a wound on his leg.
    What do you do in the following circumstances?

In the MD: I would put him on a stretcher and apply pressure to the wound while pushing him to a room. I'd then bandage the wound and constrict the leg, to cut off blood flow. After stopping the bleeding, I would disinfect the wound and stitch it up.

On the street: I'd make sure the location was secure, then lay him flat on his back. I'd then proceed to bandage the wound, while constricting the leg to cut off blood flow to prevent additional blood loss. I'd then use the First Aid Field Kit and stitch up the wound to the best of my ability, until we can get him back to the MD.

On a hiking trail: If someones were to hurt themselves on a hiking trail, I'd follow standard procedure with the above scenarios, but I'd of course have to build a fire to sterilize my equipment, because the chances of bacteria are far greater in the woods and dirt than that of a hospital.

Define 'triage': Triage is prioritizing patients according to their condition. Say if a guy with a gunshot and a guy with a headache come in, I would no doubt treat the gunshot patient first.

Are you Dr. House?: Unfortunately I am not, however I share his sarcasm, smart-assery and medical knowledge Very Happy
    Central
    Admin
    Admin

hayleees application Empty Re: hayleees application

Post  Central Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:07 pm

Accepted as SCMD Doctor

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:14 am