Central Standard RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSRP - Central Standard RP for TSRP

Juasn Application

Juasn
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Juasn Application Empty Juasn Application

Post  Juasn Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:58 pm

Name: Shawn Juasn

SteamID: Name: sensetarget

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5430964

Past Experience in Police Work : About 5-6 years ago I used to RP a lot. I had been the a Officer on the xfiles server. (I don't think that server is still up, it went down couple years ago)

Your Criminal Record: I believe I don't have anything on the criminal record.

Define 'Rush Cuffing': Rush cuffing is where you enter a 'environment' and you cuff someone without reading their rights.

Define 'Deathmatching': From previous experience, I would say deathmatching is where you run around and shoot/kill people?

Define 'Revenge-Killing': Revenge-Killing is where if you recently died by someone, is that you go back to that person and kill them. Thus getting revenge.

The bank is being robbed. You run up, pistol drawn, only for three armed, masked men to walk out, with AK47's pointed at you. They don't shoot yet. What do you do?: I try to negotiate with the robbers saying that you shoot me now, you'll have a whole squadron of federal law enforcement after you. In the next moment I would duck for cover and wait till my back-up arrives to continue the chase.

Additional Statements: N/A
    Juasn
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Juasn Application Empty Re: Juasn Application

Post  Juasn Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:43 pm

I revoke this application as I will be applying for a different branch.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:33 pm