Central Standard RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSRP - Central Standard RP for TSRP

2 posters

Zyroke's PD Application.

Zyroke
    Roleplayer
    Roleplayer

Zyroke's PD Application. Empty Zyroke's PD Application.

Post  Zyroke Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:25 pm

Name: Zyroke Lakon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:1484713

Define 'Rush Cuffing': 'Rush Cuffing' is the act of placing cuffs on a person who has violated the law with no intentions to stand by and Role-play the situation out. For example : Billy Joe Bob robs the local 7/11 and being the officer on duty, Frank the Policeman rushes to the situation. On arrival, he busts through the doors (or window on occasion) into the 7/11 acting invincible and continues to rush up to the criminal typing the magical command (Or presses his very helpful bind) in which places the offender in cuffs.

Define 'Deathmatching': 'Deathmatching' occurs when a player proceeds to pull out his arsenal (or resorts to his martial arts skills) and continues on to force his wrath upon every man/women he sees. The offence doesn't pertain just killing multiple people, it can also be used when a person kills just one player without any reasoning at all. These acts most likely result in a nice little chat with the administration staff, or in some cases, every TSRP'ers best friend, the Ban Hammer.

Define 'Revenge-Killing': 'Revenge Killing' is the art of remembering everything that happened in your past life and going on with your new start to claim vengeance for yourself! What a talent. An example of this would be : Our friend Billy Joe Bob miraculously busts through Frank's pair of cuffs and beats him to death with boxes of merchandise. Frank, freshly revived by the glorious spawning system, arms himself at the PD with new weapons, and hunts Billy Joe Bob, slaying him.

Define 'Rush-Cuffing': See Definition 1.

The bank is being robbed. You run up, pistol drawn, only for three armed, masked men to walk out, with AK47's pointed at you. They don't shoot yet. What do you do?:

I leave the situation as it is. I'm out numbered and I'm out armed, I leave the men be and do my best not to escalate the scene any further. Providing the three have traveled a safe enough distance away, I will attempt to trail them back to their resting place. During my pursuit of the 3 men, I would have requested backup via radio, preparing available PD arms for a possible arrest. In the event that I successfully have traced them back to their place, I will mark it down in my in my notebook, and not advance until backup forces have arrived on the scene. From then, plans will be discussed, but the tactic that will be first tested is just waiting the situation out, perhaps allowing the men to leave their own safety, walking directly into our hands unknowingly.
    Central
    Admin
    Admin

Zyroke's PD Application. Empty Re: Zyroke's PD Application.

Post  Central Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:28 pm

ACCEPTED
    as SCPD Captain

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:58 pm