Central Standard RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSRP - Central Standard RP for TSRP

3 posters

Patrick Farrish's application

Parallelfalcon
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Patrick Farrish's application Empty Patrick Farrish's application

Post  Parallelfalcon Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8393418

IC - Name: Patrick Farrish

OOC - How long have you been play TSRP?: About 4 or 5 years

IC - Why do you want to join this organization: I want to join this group because I have nowhere else to go, for reasons that I don't want to explain here I wouldn't be wanted in the PD or MD. This organisation seems to be a family that can support me.

IC/OOC - What can you provide to the organization: I can follow authority and take orders without questions asked, I respect my superiors and am extremely loyal to the group I work for.

IC/OOC - Will you take orders from all your superiors? Yes/No: Yes, I will not refuse orders from superiors if I happen to have a personal vendetta with them. The family is all business and I must not hinder the progress of our business.

IC/OOC - Do you agree to take all orders including going out and selling drugs or manning the bar in the club? Yes/No: Yes, I wouldn't mind doing all the jobs the Family has to offer. I like variation so I hope I get a chance to do everything.

IC - How would you perform a drug sale? (Give an example of a RP instance where you would sell drugs): *A man walks up to the corner where I am selling the goods*

Me: Excuse me sir, you seem to be a little down. Why don't you take something that'll cheer you up. Since you look like a nice guy, I'm giving you a 5% discount on the first hit.
    Man: *proceeds with the paying and the smoking*
    Man: This shit you have is awfully tame, I have smoked better in Europe.
    Me: Ah, if you want the good stuff, you're going to need to pay extra. It's only fair.

~~And then he smoked all day long~~

IC/OOC - Extra comments/personal note: I might've only just joined this server, but it's better than 90% of the servers on here. When I asked an admin for help, I was surprised that I got helped almost immediately. If this is the server's standard, I think I will have a lot of fun here.
    Central
    Admin
    Admin

Patrick Farrish's application Empty Re: Patrick Farrish's application

Post  Central Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Moved to proper forum.
    Ken_Berkely
    Ken_Berkely
    Roleplayer
    Roleplayer

Post  Ken_Berkely Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:17 am

Come and see me in game for an interview.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:12 am