Central Standard RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSRP - Central Standard RP for TSRP

4 posters

Hello, I am Lily :D

Jules
    Jules
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Hello, I am Lily :D Empty Hello, I am Lily :D

Post  Jules Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:42 pm

Lily Jules lived with her brother Harkat Mulds, and her parents in Mecklenburg. When she was 4 her parents died by a drunk driver, and Harkat took care of her. He was 14 so he had hook ups with other people in gangs. They found their uncle in the Lopez Gang, and asked him to help us. Of course uncle Rob helped his family members, so we stayed with him for a while until Harkat went off on his own and left her with Rob. Rob taught Lily how to fight and defend herself; all of the Lopez members loved her, they were like her other brothers. When Lily was 16, she learned that her brother, Harkat, had died by a drive by. She was into pieces and all that she had left was Rob and the Lopez Gang.
    Another gang came and messed with the Lopez's and their was a war, and Rob got shot. He went to the hospital and the last thing that he said to Lily was, "Don't go after them, that will cause trouble, you are the boss of the Lopez Gang, take care of them and yourself, don't let anyone hurt you". At that moment she cried and cried. Lily got a big slap in the face and had to learn how to grow up real fast.
    She finished highschool and majored in Medical Terminiology. She went to 3 years of college and became a doctor. She graduated from Mecklenburg State at 22 with all of the Lopez Gang that was left.
    After that she moved from city to citry trying to find a right place for her. She went in other gangs but had trouble listening to others, so the gangs told her to get out. Now, Lily at the age of 26 is in Obeta, hoping if this is the town for her.
    Alexo
    Alexo
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Hello, I am Lily :D Empty Re: Hello, I am Lily :D

Post  Alexo Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:28 pm

I LIKE YOU.
    Jules
    Jules
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Post  Jules Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:24 am

YOUR WEIRD AND CREEPY
    PeanyTech
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Post  PeanyTech Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:35 pm

rawr
    Jason Redfield
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Post  Jason Redfield Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:14 am

Harkat Mulds, eh? I imagine living with a Little Person could have perks as well as difficulties.

So I'm not the only one who read those books?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content