Central Standard RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSRP - Central Standard RP for TSRP

2 posters

Razor O'conner s app for bratva

miketoft
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Razor O'conner s app for bratva Empty Razor O'conner s app for bratva

Post  miketoft Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:56 pm

(Type status in any server to obtain your steam ID.)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14146489

IC - Name: Mike toft / in rp : Razor O'conner

OOC - How long have you been play TSRP?: a half year maybe but my rp dont suck anymore , i can prove

IC - Why do you want to join this organization: i thing this organization need a good member .

IC/OOC - What can you provide to the organization: if i can i really want to be a DJ in your club
    IC/OOC - Will you take orders from all your superiors? Yes/No: yes

IC/OOC - Do you agree to take all orders including going out and selling drugs or manning the bar in the club? Yes/No: yes

IC - How would you perform a drug sale? (Give an example of a RP instance where you would sell drugs): on the street ore a more safe place

IC/OOC - Extra comments/personal note: Twisted Evil i really want to be a dj in your club
    Ken_Berkely
    Ken_Berkely
    Roleplayer
    Roleplayer

Razor O'conner s app for bratva Empty Re: Razor O'conner s app for bratva

Post  Ken_Berkely Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:02 pm

Thank you for your interest with the family.

Your reputation of failure to RP precedes you. I'm sorry, but I need somebody professional.

Denied.

Reasons:
    1: I've let an hour pass to get to this after you've applied, and you've asked about a dozen times.
    2: You annoy the cops (Which I consider highly professional) with rob spams.
    3: You have a "rushed" and immature approach to RP.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:01 am