Central Standard RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSRP - Central Standard RP for TSRP

2 posters

Greetings <- that's nine letters.

Ejiki
    Ejiki
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Greetings <- that's nine letters. Empty Greetings <- that's nine letters.

Post  Ejiki Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:37 am

Hi there all, my name is irrelevant, I also go by Kurokami. I've RPed for about 5 years I believe and in my opinion have become quite good (though anal) about it. I've recently come in from DP (Digital-Poison) as I've heard great things about your server. Not much I can tell you about myself as you'll all make your opinions soon enough, I pride myself on being self spoken, if I disagree with you, whether you be an admin or god, I will let you know. I also consider myself fairly reasonable, I don't like unnecessary conflicts, so much as I may criticize each and every opinion. please try not to take offense, I don't make things personal unless I feel another person is trying to make it so. (or if I'm venting)

Well I guess that's it, if there are any questions then feel free to ask, I guess. Hope to be roleplaying with ya'll real soon.

[EDIT] Actually I do have a question, everythings named Sin City (ie: Sin City Police Department) and it looks like there's currently a change so will the Organizations and the like be changing? Or perhaps the current rosters (basically, shall I be expecting the job commissioner to be taken from ??? and given to !!! or will it be staying the same?)

-Cur
    Wake
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Greetings <- that's nine letters. Empty Re: Greetings <- that's nine letters.

Post  Wake Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:49 pm

You ever play gmod?
    Ejiki
    Ejiki
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Post  Ejiki Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:58 am

Wake wrote:You ever play gmod?

Nope, why? You've met an Ejiki or a Kuro?
    Wake
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Post  Wake Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:05 am

Yes.
    Ejiki
    Ejiki
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Post  Ejiki Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:50 pm

Wake wrote:Yes.

Which? Ejiki as far as I know is unique and I've met few Kurokami's.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 7:19 pm