Central Standard RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSRP - Central Standard RP for TSRP

2 posters

Dibbie's admin app

Dibbie
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Dibbie's admin app Empty Dibbie's admin app

Post  Dibbie Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Name: Dibbie Knight

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10064200

Past Experience in Police Work : **Note** Its okay to admit that you don't have any experience working in the Criminal Justice field. We have many capable members of the force to train and help aide you along the process of becoming a proper Officer. **End Note** iv been a dept chioef and a chief befor and iv owned a server befor so i have enugh XP to know how to be a cop and i know all the commands then i quit TSRP for a bit so im kinda rusty but i rembere tase,cuff,usedoor,items thats about it.

Your Criminal Record : on this server i have none in the past i was in a gang and ended up in jail about 3 times with a unsucessful robbery in total iv onley been jailed 23 times.

Define 'Rush Cuffing': rushcuffing is when you run into a robbery and you just cuff them like that

Define 'Deathmatching': DMing is when you kill someone for no reson,just for fun,or couse they annoyed you (they deserved it).

Define 'Revenge-Killing': RKing is when somone killed you and you respawn and go find them and kill them for killing you (killing the same person after they have killed you.)

The bank is being robbed. You run up, pistol drawn, only for three armed, masked men to walk out, with AK47's pointed at you. They don't shoot yet. What do you do?: Well i would call for backup right away and tell them to put the guns down we dont want any trubble no reson for anyone to get hurt and stall until backup arrives i would wait for them to shoot the first bullet,pull out my gun and fire a warning shot,if they kept on shooting i would shoot there gun out of there hands,or shoot them in the leg to tell them im not joking around i would let the backup handle the guy in the bank and i would take care of the other 2 people outside just to make sure they dont make a run for it, if they still shoot anyone i will tase them,and take there guns, as soon as they try and make a run for it i would shoot them and cuff them, if they surrender then i would just simply cuff them and send them to jail, befor i do this as soon as i taser them id say "if you want to make this easy and spend less time in jail just corroprate."

Additional Statements : nope =D
    Zyroke
    Roleplayer
    Roleplayer

Dibbie's admin app Empty Re: Dibbie's admin app

Post  Zyroke Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:04 pm

Denied

Thanks for taking the time to fill out an application, but I'm afraid with 23 arrests under your belt, and the fact that the PD roster is basically full, I can't say much about anything. Sorry, perhaps try back another when things open up.
    Dibbie
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Post  Dibbie Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:05 pm

k

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 7:05 pm