Central Standard RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSRP - Central Standard RP for TSRP

Turriano Nightclub

Colt
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Turriano Nightclub Empty Turriano Nightclub

Post  Colt Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:41 pm

Name: Vince Turriano

SteamID: 00000

Name of Org: Turriano Nightclub

How long you've been RPing: 5 years

Purpose: Drugs, Protection Racket, Legit Organized Crime.

Legal/Illegal/Neutral: Illegal

History: The Turriano Mafia has been around for a very short time, branching over from Venice, Italy, The Turrianos are a major crime family. Not much is known about them, due to the very strict membership, and very shady dealings. The Turrianos are now in Sin City being run by Vince Turriano, who's great grandfather began the organization, dealing drugs, and making sure the turf remains theirs. The men of the Turrianos have always been known to be respectful and loyal, and will never speak unless spoken to. Back in Italy, the family is one of the most notorious for killing and getting away with it. The family has a record of being law abiding the majority of the time, and making sure they aren't very noticed. Back in Venice the family income sky rocketed, thus causing the expansion to Sin City, the Godfather has given Vince the power to run Sin City on his own, and to use the Night club as his place of business. They bring the very finest soldiers with them, to make sure business runs "smoothly".

Example of a post offering your service/doing your job in a post: Here's a drug sale done by a soldier.

* A man approaches Michael in the tunnel next to the doorway they planned to meet at via sms."
    Man: You Mike? You have the stuff for me?
    Michael: Yes Yes, of course I do, first things first though.
    *Mike points at the door motioning the man to go in, unwillingly he steps in and Michael and a partner start to pat the man down and check for a wire*
    Man: See that I'm not a cop now?
    Michael: Very good, here it is in the bag, go ahead and try it out, you have the $600?
    Man: 600 ? I thought we agreed on 550?
    Michael: Price in the market went up, can't do you any better.
    Man: Fine fine.
    *He proceeds to sample the product, and with a look of satisfaction he shakes Mikes hand and leaves*
    Michael: Another client achieved.

Extra notes: Hi

Ranks:

Capo- 60 - boss of bosses
    Consigliere - 55 - advisor/family counselor
    Capo Bastone - 50 - underboss, 2nd in command
    Contabile - 45 - financial advisor
    Capodecima - 40 - lieutenant, typically heads a faction of 10 or more soldiers comprising a crew
    Sgarrista - 35 - a foot soldier who carries out day to day business of the family. A "made" member of the mafia
    Piciotto - 30 -lower-ranking soldiers; enforcers. Also known in the streets as the "button man"
    Giovane D'Honore - 20 -Mafia associate, typically a rank of a non-Sicilian or non-Italian member

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:15 pm