Central Standard RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSRP - Central Standard RP for TSRP

DA RULEBOOK

Central
    Admin
    Admin

DA RULEBOOK Empty DA RULEBOOK

Post  Central Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:09 am

UNDERSTAND THESE RULES. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOUR BAN, AND I WILL LAUGH AT YOU. REPEATEDLY.
    Yes, that means you will end up abused heavily if you fuck these rules up!

I'm going to try to keep these rules simple and concise. Nothing nuts, nothing out of the ordinary, something a complete tool can understand! 

1. An admin's word is law. If it isn't covered in the rules, but the admin says its wrong, it's probably fucking wrong and you should stop.
    2. IF IT IS NOT IN THESE RULES, THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN JUST DO IT. Use common sense.
    3. USE COMMON SENSE. I mention this twice, because, well, common sense.
    4. Do what one would reasonably do in real-life. Don't walljump. Don't backflip down the street. People don't spin in circles standing around, or stand on eachother's heads. So don't do it.
    5. No DMing, RKing, the usual assortment.
    6. Do not powergame (/me slaps you. Instead, try /me reaches out to try and slap you.)
    7. Do not metagame (/me waves "Hi, John!" When you have only just met John, without him telling you his name. You can use /me waves at John "Hello!" instead.)
    8. Do not godmode (/me dodges the attack and runs away. Instead, try to roleplay out the scene.)
    9. Breaking any rule will give me, Central, the right to shoot you. You will try to whine about this, and then I will likely kick you. *
    10. I am not infallible. I am a human being, and I am capable of making bad calls. I accept this, and I will hear every complaint leveled at me so long as its reasonable, clearly defined, and (hopefully) with some evidence to back you up. I'll even have ban appeals and admin complain sections with a part of this forum for this very purpose, and I will personally read each and every one of them. My attitude here may be no-bullshit, but I know it would be bullshit of me to just claim I'm God of this server and none can oppose me. If I fuck up, I expect my GMs (and what few admins I may/may not have) to call me out on it.

*Let me explain rule 9 here a bit. I am of the opinion there are things you can (and might) do that will not quite warrant me just kicking you out of the server. If you act like a douche, I can, and will, just shoot you in the head and be done with it. You might call that DMing, but I call it a step down from actually having to use admin powers to tell you to stop doing whatever fucked up thing you just did. Do not make me resort to using admin commands, because I will not hesitate to use them if you really fuck up

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:30 am