Central Standard RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSRP - Central Standard RP for TSRP

2 posters

Serg 'Charon' Voronin's application.

Snakeh
    Snakeh
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Serg 'Charon' Voronin's application. Empty Serg 'Charon' Voronin's application.

Post  Snakeh Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:02 pm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1575741

IC - Name: Serg 'Charon' Voronin

OOC - How long have you been play TSRP?: Around 4-5 years.

IC - Why do you want to join this organization: I want to get a start in this city. I want to belong somewhere. In my travels, I learned that having allies, rather than enemies, is beneficial to my survival.

IC/OOC - What can you provide to the organization: I can provide certain skills that I have picked up during the course of my life to ensure that things get done, and that the club stays secure. OOC: A roleplaying member.

IC/OOC - Will you take orders from all your superiors? Yes/No: Yes. Without question.

IC/OOC - Do you agree to take all orders including going out and selling drugs or manning the bar in the club? Yes/No: Yes. If something needs doing, I'm your man.

IC - How would you perform a drug sale? (Give an example of a RP instance where you would sell drugs):

Always working with a partner, Tolik, we would scout for potential customers. Using code, we offer the product to potential clients. If they accept, a remote location would be chosen for the transaction, taking precautions to make sure no mishaps come into play. If they declined the offer, we would strongly convince them otherwise.

IC/OOC - Extra comments/personal note: Former explorer of Pripyat and the surrounding areas. Many survival skills.
    Ken_Berkely
    Ken_Berkely
    Roleplayer
    Roleplayer

Serg 'Charon' Voronin's application. Empty Re: Serg 'Charon' Voronin's application.

Post  Ken_Berkely Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:18 pm

Approved.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:07 am