Sprayer
    Sprayer

Shamens Aztec Org App

Post  Care4Dare on Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:25 pm

Name: Shamen Vizzini

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:4340600

Name of Org: The Aztecs

How long you've been RPing: 3 Years

Purpose: This org is mostly to show how we roll. And we are really good at what we do, soon will take over the city, and will get mounds of respect, espically from the police, will demand honor, we DO NOT take people who are DMers, we are very good at what we do.

Legal/Illegal/Neutral: Illegal

History: Shamen, was very lonely. He was a outsider, lived on the streets. Always got beet up by really strong guys, but then Shamen saw a poster. People are raiding our city. Some thing called Aztecs killin everybody and alot of strikes of death are coming. Shamen didn't care. He had no life. So he walked back. He went back to his mini house. He fell asleep for 7 hours. When he woke. He saw his house torn up. Everything messed up. He went outside and saw the city's are crashed down, the cities with werid signs on it, he couldn't make out the words, all he saw was in scribbled letters, Aztec. He was very confused. So he walked to the store for lunch. He saw everything stolen, torn up. Then, he walked out, and 5 guys were walking with guns in there hands. Shamen hide quickly. He saw them walk to there hideout. He followed them. Then. He didn't see but a Aztec was behind him. The Aztec Soldier grabed him. And took him to there lair. There stood a Co-owner of Aztec. He said "Hm.. You look brave. Sort of no life." I said "Why are you here?" He said "To reclaim my rights" I was confused for a moment. So then I asked "What do you want from me?" He was silent for a minutes then he spoke "Be our Leader. I was looking for a Leader for 3 years." I was very confused He motioned me to the throne. I walked to it. I sat down and felt good. They all said "Master" And bowed.

Example of a post offering your service/doing your job in a post: Hey? Wanna tore up the city? Want to be the supream? Get Shamen, He'll hook you up.

Extra notes: I sort of need a hideout, Idc what it is. Just Hideout 1 Or Hideout 2?

Ranks: Aztec - Master 50$/hr Aztec Co-Leader 45$/hr Aztec GateKeeper 40$/hr Aztec - Reaper 35$/hr Aztec - Killer 30$/hr Aztec - Soldier 25$/hr

francois
    Roleplayer
    Roleplayer

Re: Shamens Aztec Org App

Post  francois on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:50 pm

fail app

Central
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Shamens Aztec Org App

Post  Central on Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:49 pm

Just not enough information. Sorry.