Jimmy C. Lee
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Jimmy C. Lee's Gun Shop

Post  Jimmy C. Lee on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:51 pm

Name: Jimmy C. Lee

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12625931

Name of Org: Gun Shop

How long you've been RPing: Four Years with TSRP. Gmod and Jedi Academy in the mix with one GTA RP server

Purpose: This is a 100% completely legal gun shop and shooting range, owned and operated by Jimmy C. Lee and company.
    The sole purpose of this organization is to sell Itemized firearms to responsible owners. The gun shop can be able to sell every firearm in the game, with the restrictions of the M60 machine gun, and Barrett sniper rifle. But all others require a license card of the gun you wish to purchase: Pistol, SMG, shotgun, or rifle.

Legal/Illegal/Neutral: Legal

History: Jimmy C. Lee comes to Sin City in hopes of Branching and make legitimate business other then hiding in alleyways watching for badges around corners. When he gets off the plane he looks up his old pal Ken and after a few drinks he tells Ken about his plan to get out of the crime loop in this area. Ken Tells him that a few places in the city belonging to no one and are simply waiting to be taken by more competent people. One thing that peaks his interest is a Gunstore that is going to be torn down by the city for lack of ownership and becoming a sore eye on the street falling apart with time. Jimmy gets to the mayor and talks about the gunstore claiming he has enough money to restore and run it properly and by pooling money from his San and Carolin Bank accounts he buys the Gun store restoring it to better conditions while changing a few things.

Example of a post offering your service/doing your job in a post:
    Luis walks into the gunstore approaching the desk to see Jimmy C. Lee sitting there cleaning a tube
    Luis taps the desk clearing his throat
    Jimmy C. Lee looks up to see the customer
    Jimmy C. Lee says, 'Welcome to my shop, what can I do for ya"
    Jimmy C. Lee puts the tube down and stands looking at Luis through the cage
    Luis stares at Jimmy before calmly taking out a card
    Luis says, "I'd like to um, buy a glock-20"
    Luis slides a card under the hole in the cage
    Jimmy C. Lee picks up the card and swipes it under a device
    Jimmy C. Lee says, "Alright the card checks out."
    Jimmy C. Lee slides the card under the cage giving it to Luis
    Jimmy C. Lee says, "That'll be seven hundred and fifty dollars"
    Luis takes a credit card out of his wallet giving it to Jimmy
    Jimmy C. Lee swipes the card and Prints the receipt giving it to Luis
    Jimmy C. Lee gets up and walks to the boxes in the corner unlocking and opening them then taking a glock-20 with a couple ammo clips
    Jimmy C. Lee shuts the box and relocks it
    Jimmy C. Lee walks back to the desk and puts the gun with ammo through the hole to Luis
    Jimmy C. Lee says, "Ok that'll do it. Don’t load that with ammo in here least you be yelled and kicked out"
    Luis Nods before taking the gun
    Luis says, "Happy holidays"
    Jimmy C. Lee says, "Yeah you too"
    Luis puts the gun in a holster and walks out of the store only to be shot by a robber

Extra notes:
    The NPC at the front desk will be deleted with two new ones put in the target range storage and behind the desk near the guns on the wall. The Front desk NPC will have Handguns and shotguns with the Storage NPC having SMG and rifles, this is done to prevent the hidden noobs from abusing the shop until I know they can be trusted from watching them RP, If someone asks for a Higher gun and the person manning the Front desk doesn’t have access he can ask someone who does or contact a supervisor

The two NPC's mentioned above will also have five different licenses, four of them are for each type of gun (pistol, SMG, rifle, shotgun) the people will need the license for the gun they wish to buy and should they not have one they cannot buy that type of gun. The fifth one is for access to the target range which anyone can buy so long as they have not started trouble at the shop prior to attempting to buy it.

Ranks:
    Gun Shop Owner - $60
    Gun Shop Manager - $50
    Gun Shop Supervisor - $40
    Gun Shop Security - $35
    Gun Shop Sales Rep HC - $30
    Gun Shop Sales Rep LC - $20

Gun Shop Owner - This would be me. I handle who is my staff while making sure they work to my standards and obeying my rules while taking care of the largest and biggest of orders from special customers.

Gun Shop Manager - My number one. Represents me while I’m away or cannot work. The only thing he can’t do is fire demote or promote people.

Gun shop Supervisor - Reps or Security who have shown to lead and help my floor men and women. They watch the Reps and security people while helping and training them should they run into problems while working the cage or defending the shop and are the first to call if a Rep or Security needs help.

Gun shop Security - People who can protect. Not a lot of people won’t pay for something in the store should the option to steal it is available. They keep the peace in the store and target range with the rules the Owner lays down. They are heavily armed and may block and force trouble makers out of the store while shooting the dangerous ones. They also have access to the Target range door and are the people you must show the Target range license card to for access.

Gun Shop Rep HC - When someone first joins it could be a flip of the coin and they abuse the system, Should an LC show he is the real deal and not of poor taste he will be given full pay for rep and access to storage and Target range without a card yet cannot let other people in

Gun Shop Rep LC - the meat and bones of the gunstore. They man the desk 96% of the time and are lightly armed for protection. They handle walk in customers but will not have access to the target range without a card and NO access to the storage

Last edited by Jimmy C. Lee on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ken_Berkely
    Roleplayer
    Roleplayer

Re: Jimmy C. Lee's Gun Shop

Post  Ken_Berkely on Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:10 pm

I take credit for the idea, but as you can see, this application is professionally written and thought through. I know Jimmy has the right stuff to run this org, and is a very competent person with the right approach to RP, he is a settled down, mature, and patent role player that has always impressed me.

I support this 100% and give it Berkely's Blessing.

Enders45
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Post  Enders45 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:11 pm

This looks great. First application for a gun store that I would endorse. It looks like it will be very professionally run.

Central
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Central on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:34 pm

Accepted

brian1789
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Post  brian1789 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:57 am

Jimmy C. Lee wrote:Name: Jimmy C. Lee

How long you've been RPing: Four Years with TSRP. Gmod and Jedi Academy in the mix with one GTA RP server

Purpose: This is a 100% completely legal gun shop and shooting range, owned and operated by Jimmy C. Lee and company.
    The sole purpose of this organization is to sell Itemized firearms to responsible owners. The gun shop can be able to sell every firearm in the game, with the restrictions of the M60 machine gun, and Barrett sniper rifle. But all others require a license card of the gun you wish to purchase: Pistol, SMG, shotgun, or rifle.

History: Jimmy C. Lee comes to Sin City in hopes of Branching and make legitimate business other then hiding in alleyways watching for badges around corners. When he gets off the plane he looks up his old pal Ken and after a few drinks he tells Ken about his plan to get out of the crime loop in this area. Ken Tells him that a few places in the city belonging to no one and are simply waiting to be taken by more competent people. One thing that peaks his interest is a Gunstore that is going to be torn down by the city for lack of ownership and becoming a sore eye on the street falling apart with time. Jimmy gets to the mayor and talks about the gunstore claiming he has enough money to restore and run it properly and by pooling money from his San and Carolin Bank accounts he buys the Gun store restoring it to better conditions while changing a few things.

Luis walks into the gunstore approaching the desk to see Jimmy C. Lee sitting there cleaning a tube
    Jimmy C. Lee gets up and walks to the boxes in the corner unlocking and opening them then taking a glock-20 with a couple ammo clips
    Jimmy C. Lee walks back to the desk and puts the gun with ammo through the hole to Luis
    Jimmy C. Lee says, "Ok that'll do it. Don’t load that with ammo in here least you be yelled and kicked out"
    Luis puts the gun in a holster and walks out of the store only to be shot by a robber

Extra notes:
    The NPC at the front desk will be deleted with two new ones put in the target range storage and behind the desk near the guns on the wall. The Front desk NPC will have Handguns and shotguns with the Storage NPC having SMG and rifles, this is done to prevent the hidden noobs from abusing the shop until I know they can be trusted from watching them RP, If someone asks for a Higher gun and the person manning the Front desk doesn’t have access he can ask someone who does or contact a supervisor

The two NPC's mentioned above will also have five different licenses, four of them are for each type of gun (pistol, SMG, rifle, shotgun) the people will need the license for the gun they wish to buy and should they not have one they cannot buy that type of gun. The fifth one is for access to the target range which anyone can buy so long as they have not started trouble at the shop prior to attempting to buy it.

Ranks:
    Gun Shop Owner - $60
    Gun Shop Manager - $50
    Gun Shop Security - $35

Gun Shop Owner - This would be me. I handle who is my staff while making sure they work to my standards and obeying my rules while taking care of the largest and biggest of orders from special customers.

Gun Shop Manager - My number one. Represents me while I’m away or cannot work. The only thing he can’t do is fire demote or promote people.

Gun shop Supervisor - Reps or Security who have shown to lead and help my floor men and women. They watch the Reps and security people while helping and training them should they run into problems while working the cage or defending the shop and are the first to call if a Rep or Security needs help.

Gun shop Security - People who can protect. Not a lot of people won’t pay for something in the store should the option to steal it is available. They keep the peace in the store and target range with the rules the Owner lays down. They are heavily armed and may block and force trouble makers out of the store while shooting the dangerous ones. They also have access to the Target range door and are the people you must show the Target range license card to for access.

Gun Shop Rep HC - When someone first joins it could be a flip of the coin and they abuse the system, Should an LC show he is the real deal and not of poor taste he will be given full pay for rep and access to storage and Target range without a card yet cannot let other people in

Gun Shop Rep LC - the meat and bones of the gunstore. They man the desk 96% of the time and are lightly armed for protection. They handle walk in customers but will not have access to the target range without a card and NO access to the storage

brian1789
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Post  brian1789 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:49 pm

Jimmy C. Lee wrote:Name: Jimmy C. Lee

Extra notes:

Ranks:
    Gun Shop Owner - $60
    Gun Shop Manager - $50
    Gun Shop Security - $35

francois
    Roleplayer
    Roleplayer

Post  francois on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:34 pm

Thank you for your input, Brian.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:00 am