Central Standard RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSRP - Central Standard RP for TSRP

2 posters

Being a cop in TSRP

francois
    Roleplayer
    Roleplayer

Being a cop in TSRP Empty Being a cop in TSRP

Post  francois Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:07 pm

Fucking rage. I'm not even going to go all existentialist on everyone and cry about how it isolates you from everyone else on the server and cuts off roleplay possibilities since your only friends are cops, but holy shit can being on the force be annoying. It seems like every god damn noob roleplayer who just figured out how to type in character feels that the best way to make his mark, so to speak, on the server, is to go find a cop who is hanging around, and try and bother him until he chases them. I could be sitting on the bench outside Wal-Mart, and somebody will dive through the window, then sit there yelling SUPERMAN and FALCON PUNCH every time it respawns and they break it, until I finally get up and start walking over to them, after which they bunnyhop away and yell HAHA SLOW. When I see them again spraying and bunnyhopping away, I would probably just ignore it, unless it was in the PD, where I can block the door and cuff them, where they would undoubtedly complain about me not knowing who did the spray, then leave.

Wait, why I am speaking hypothetically? THIS FUCKING HAPPENED ALREADY. ON THE SECOND DAY. AFTER PEOPLE FUCKED WITH ME AND ROBSPAMMED ALL DAY ON THE FIRST DAY. LEAVE THE COPS ALONE, KIDS, IT'S ALREADY A SHITTY JOB.
    Alexo
    Alexo
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Being a cop in TSRP Empty Re: Being a cop in TSRP

Post  Alexo Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:32 pm

SHUT UP FAGGOT
    francois
    Roleplayer
    Roleplayer

Being a cop in TSRP Empty Re: Being a cop in TSRP

Post  francois Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:40 pm