Central Standard RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSRP - Central Standard RP for TSRP

2 posters

Ken's ORG App

Ken
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Ken's ORG App Empty Ken's ORG App

Post  Ken Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:11 am

Name: Ken Juezos

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8822795

Name of Org: The Helpers

How long you've been RPing: 3-4 years

Purpose: well we go around helping cops in investigations and robberies etc

Legal/Illegal/Neutral: legal

History: We started in new york the cops liked us they liked what we did to their town we started when my friend got shot through a window cause i was in his office i ducked down when i got up he was dead i reported it to the police they said who ever done this had to be skillful cause it was a revolver of some type they looked at the angels and said it was from the building top of the inn about 5 houses over and then across the street so we rushed there called back up we rushed through the inn looking at the windows to find out that the person who had done it had broke in the sweet and left no tracks except his boot track so we ran back through looking for a revolver after this i started this group of people to help cops cause the cops get shot at and stuff all the time and some people die of their friends.

Example of a post offering your service/doing your job in a post: well we would have them call us and tell us where they are and we would help unless their a gang type deal we do help citizens too

Extra notes: we would like a few guns and a house to goto for the guns so we could help out.

Ranks:
    Helpers Boss=60
    Helpers Co-Boss=55
    Helpers Recruiter=50
    Helpers Sniper=45
    Helpers Gunner=40
    Helpers Recruit=35
    Central
    Admin
    Admin

Ken's ORG App Empty Re: Ken's ORG App

Post  Central Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:13 am