Central Standard RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSRP - Central Standard RP for TSRP

4 posters

Organization Application

Slippery-Q
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Organization Application Empty Organization Application

Post  Slippery-Q Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:30 pm

Name: - Ezykyl Manchester aka Mr. Manchester

SteamID:
    - STEAM_0:0:21853374

Name of Org: - Manchester Mafia

How long you've been RPing: - Currently around 5 or 6 years. I've played on a multitude of different varying servers. Ranging from Dest's to Havoc9 to Inferno's to Nukesilo to my current server, this one.

Purpose: - The purpose of this organization is to bring drugs, weapons and criminal role-play to this server. As well as a perfect reason to get the local Police Force up and on their feet when something goes wrong. And you have my word, I expect nothing short of the best RP coming from this group.

Legal/Illegal/Neutral:
    - Highly Illegal.

History: - Mr. Manchester, a man of many, many names. Growing up, he wasn't always the best of boys. If you didn't catch him fighting, he was working his way into a girl's pants, to something as personal as a man's wallet. After a few trips to the city jail, and even one trip to prison, Mr. Manchester began to realize he was approaching his crime at the wrong angle. He was the grunt in life, doing the dirty work and dirty deeds. He eventually grew tired of this barbaric life-style, and wondered why he couldn't be the one giving the orders. In conclusion, he changed. No longer would he work the streets, putting his life on the line daily for just barely scraping by by the bare minimum. No, he would be the big-wigged asshole giving direct orders from the higher ranks, living the happy and rich, fulfilling life in drugs, greed, wealth and money. As he began to progress, he no longer looked into working into smaller towns. He gradually began to claw his way up to bigger and better cities. More crime, more women, more drugs and last but not least, more money. As his power began to increase, so did his greed for so said things before. He worked his devilish ways in different cities all over the country, until he made his way to the one he has landed on today. "Look out," says Mr. Manchester, "The Devil has arrived, ready to steal your wealth, life and riches all for my own. Be prepared, Manchester is here." he finishes with a devilish grin on his face. "Man, I've really got to stop talking to myself, I'm getting fucking weirder and weirder each day." he says shamefully, as he steps off the plane that has landed in Frozen Valley.

Example of a post offering your service/doing your job in a post: - So, I heard you are looking for a nice job? Well, let me tell you, you've come to the wrong place, but for all the right reasons. So step into my domain, and let's discuss business.

Extra notes:
    As I stated above, expect nothing but the most serious role-play coming from this organization.

Ranks:

Capo Crimini - Don of Dons / Boss of Bosses / Super Boss

Capo - Don/Boss

Congsigliere - Advisor

Sotto Capo - Underboss

Contabile - Finacial Advisor

Coporegime - Lieutenant

Sgarrista - Foot Soldier / Made Man

Picciotto - Enforcer, Button man

Giovane d'honore - Associate

Independent Contractor
    Colt
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Organization Application Empty Re: Organization Application

Post  Colt Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:05 am

Um, I already have this org, with the same ranks . . .
    Paintcheck
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Post  Paintcheck Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:44 am

Ah the first post org app. I missed these from TSRP.

Play on the server and actually support it before demanding the server give you an org. I hate players that just flit from server to server, posting an org app and praying it gets accepted.
    ryoma
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Post  ryoma Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:37 am

Paintcheck wrote:Ah the first post org app. I missed these from TSRP.

Play on the server and actually support it before demanding the server give you an org. I hate players that just flit from server to server, posting an org app and praying it gets accepted.

Ah the first post org app. post in org app. I missed these from TSRP.....

lol jk

on topic: try and make something more original.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:18 am