Central Standard RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSRP - Central Standard RP for TSRP

3 posters

Black Market Application

kimb3r
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Black Market Application Empty Black Market Application

Post  kimb3r Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:05 pm

Name: Jay Kimber

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2846977

Name of Org: Wokou Trade & Supplies

How long you've been RPing: I have been rping since Rick first made the first Mecklenburg map and also used to assist Harbu, I was also involved with Inztantfun before, during and after the creatition on Sincity with Sandurr and Sniperfox. Ive seen all sorts of roleplaying servers and watched the rp world in this game develop. Havent played for a few years now and am getting back into playing.

Purpose: The cellar was made for a blackmarket and I see the door says blackmarket on it so I guess you guys are intending to insert an NPC there. The blackmarket plays a main part in fun and roleplaying scenerios with all sorts of items (depending on what items the admins intend in adding).

Legal/Illegal/Neutral: Illegal/neutral. These choices as the items sold may be illegal (hence the name blackmarket) but the org will be selling to all players making it a neutral (friendly) org.

History: This organisation will be pirate themed, items have been shipped to shores through generations from all across the world from various places.

Overall, we are here to sell illegal items/drugs without law enforcement getting onto us.

Example of a post offering your service/doing your job in a post: /quiet need anything? come meet me in the cellar...

Ranks:
    Wokou Captain - $40
    Wokou Trader - $25

2 ranks as thats all this org needs, the top rank to keep everything under control, recruit and train, 2nd rank to get on the streets and sell items, the wages are low as income will come from item sales. This org will need a couple of regular users, there is high demand in items that are hard to get.

- Jay Kimber
    PeanyTech
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Black Market Application Empty Re: Black Market Application

Post  PeanyTech Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:13 pm

Well Central gave me (TILU) the BlackMarket thinking that TILU does the same thing when we technically don't. All that we really do is ship and deliver packages. So we could maybe work hand-in hand. I facilitate the package delivery to your org from your suppliers (IC we have many branches) and you sell them. If that makes sense.

So maybe a BlackMarket org can be accepted, we share the property (you can give two org flags accesss tot eh same property, just combine the letters in the addaccess command). Or I can just give him the items but RP it as a plain crate or something. I think that would work out better, the RPing the crate thing.
    PeanyTech
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Post  PeanyTech Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:03 pm

Sorry for the double post. I see one of a few options that would work if you decide to accept this org.

1. It operates out of the BlackMarket property as well, we both share it. You add that org access to the property using arp_propertyaccess followed by both org's flags. (arp_propertyaccess pm or something if you give them flag m).

2. You give them the Black Market property and I take another property. I originally thought I could operate out of the hideout across from the Diner in that little nook over there, next to the ladder. Would fit my "truck" for deliveries and such.

Alternatively I could also see myself operating out of the Fireworks Shop. it has a nice desk/counter for greeting customers, selling packing materials, etc.

Maybe number 1 would be best, could combine both types of items we need in one NPC.
    Dibbie
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Post  Dibbie Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:10 pm

nice =D
    kimb3r
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Post  kimb3r Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:17 am

So we would be using your org to deliver the items to us? This sounds good to me (very realistic).... But this will also give you the option to sell the blackmarket items aswel? Which would be bad for our org and will make the items more available and less valuable.
    PeanyTech
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Post  PeanyTech Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:20 pm

kimb3r wrote:So we would be using your org to deliver the items to us? This sounds good to me (very realistic).... But this will also give you the option to sell the blackmarket items aswel? Which would be bad for our org and will make the items more available and less valuable.
    No. Well, it would be possible for us to do it. I would inform my employees not to. Maybe we get a discount or something from you, who knows.
    kimb3r
    Sprayer
    Sprayer

Post  kimb3r Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:39 pm

As before but changing hideout to warehouse, also will be looking to sell beers and tobaco!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:38 pm